Wednesday 13 February 2013

INTERVENING IN THE CITY

URBAN INTERVENTION RESEARCH REFLECTIVE WORK - MAIN MARIAN WAY, NOTTINGHAM, UK.

This research is our first group project for Intervening in the City. The compilation of this research was done as a group and the group members involved in this project are: Simon Petty, Raul Nistor and Amadi Ugochinyere C.

I found this research to be very interesting because having been in Nottingham for the past few months, i have always wanted to explore and understand the Architecture behind their history. I discovered that been a modern city, Nottingham still retains some of its character which ages back to 1960's. Maid Marian Way is a route I follow everyday to school and I never knew it was an Intervention to the City of Nottingham, during my research i discovered that a lot of people where against the construction of Maid Marian Way. I am not fully convinced with the responds I got as regards to the reason why Maid Marian Way is been disliked but in my own opinion i believe Maid Marian Way has been able to manage large volume of traffic.
Courtesy to my team members:
 Simon Petty
Amadi Ugochinyere
Raul Nistor



No comments:

Post a Comment